We offer aluminum profiles in different kinds of finishes. All of them are available in natural anodized finish, but some of them have other colors – inox (brushed dark bronze) and black (brushed black).
The aluminum frame doors can be used as:
- standard doors,
- lifted doors,
- drawer fronts (only wide profiles),
- sliding doors.
Depending on your order we provide the aluminim doors in the following options:
- complete fronts (with a glass insert and hinges),
- complete frames with a glass insert, but without hinges (we only prepare holes for hinges),
- frames that are ready-to-assemble (we provide parts of the frame, connectors, seals and holes for hinges).
The hardware depends on the use of the doors.
We can provide you with hinges from Blum.
Profiles F-6, F-7, F-11 and F-16 are available, but you should take into account the fact that you may have to wait 6-8 weeks before your order is delivered.
What is more, you can have profiles lacquered (according to RAL chart). In this case waiting time is also longer.
Important technical information:
- The standard distance between the hinges and the edge of the frame is 100 mm (minimum 75 mm).
- The minimal height of a drawer front is 150 mm, of a door 250 mm.
- Drawer fronts are made in the following profiles: F-2, F-4, F-6, F-7, F-11, F-16.
- In profiles: F-2, F-11, F-16 holes for hinges can be made in the profile and the glass or only in the glass. In both versions we offer plastic spacer sleeves.
Below there are technical details of our profiles.
All sizes are given in milimeters.
We offer aluminum profiles in different kinds...
We have a wide range of types and colors of...
FLU handles can be used in both doors made of...
FRAMES, LEGS We provide aluminum frames...
SLIDING SYSTEMS, SLIDING DOORS We manufacture...
CABINETS We sell European kitchen cabinets....